Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Homeschooling February & March 2013

I confess, I failed to take a lot of pictures during these months. This was for several reasons. 
One of them was that K started to nap later and later and it was getting harder to homeschool 
in decent amounts of time. I was trying so hard to sneak in a lesson here, a lesson there, 
but it never worked out too well. My camera was probably the last thing on my mind at the time. 
Sorry about that and I promise to TRY to be better at taking pictures of our lessons and activities.
This is one of our meals where I incorporated all the food groups. Looks great when you can get them separated, but it is harder to use these when you are having lasagna, for example, because several food groups are merged into one mélange, if you will.
Laying out the outfit for the day. Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.