Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Jamberry Online Party going on right now!


 
This post contains affiliate links. To learn more, please click here.


To order, CLICK HERE.

~ What are Jamberry nail wraps? They are a wonderful way to accessorize your fingersnails and toenails.
~ They last up to two weeks on your fingernails and about 6-8 weeks on your toenails.
~ Jamberry nails are non-toxic, vinyl-based nail wraps that won't chip, peel or fade.
~ All you have to do is heat them with a blowdryer for a few seconds and apply them to your finger- or toenails. 
~ The application process is quick and clean. No wait time and no messes. No long drying times and you can even retouch them by reheating and smoothing them out.


Haute Pink and Reminisce
Urban Lights
Personal Testimonial:
Oh my! My nails are considered oily and nothing would stick! As soon as I dried my nail polish, the entire thing would peel off in one piece, like a sticker! I have NEVER been able to paint my fingernails! Traumatizing for a girl, I know. So anyway, I did use acrylics years ago and I was so girly and happy, but the smell and the chemicals! No! And now I discovered these! They are so easy to put on, no chemicals and they last! I put mine on Friday morning and it is Tuesday night and they are still on! Unbelievable! I am sold!

Update: These are my trial wraps. I put them on last Friday (in the morning) and it is Thursday today and they are still on! All of them! :)

How do you apply the wraps? Click here.

To order, CLICK HERE.


Haute Pink and China Rose
Girl: Bright Imagination   Woman: Adam's Favorite

 Have questions? Click here.
To order, CLICK HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.