Spring has been here for a few weeks and we are loving the nicer weather, the flowers budding and the birds chirping. We are also enjoying the hummingbirds that have moved into our neighborhood as well as the colorful butterflies.
My sister-in-law taught a class about metamorphosis and using that information to apply it to our own lives and made this craft with the class. I asked her for permission to share these. I am sure you won't only love them, but be inspired to make them yourself with your children. It can be so much fun! It will spark creativity, togetherness and celebrating differences.
For this craft, I am not listing materials because the sky is the limit. :) Enjoy!
Feel free to share your beautiful creations in the comments below or on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/thenaturalhomeschool



I love this craft! They did such a good job! This craft is being featured at this week's link party. http://www.thelifeofjenniferdawn.com/2014/04/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-88.html
ReplyDelete