Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Young Living Purification Gift Giveaway is here!

Alright, so I know that many of my readers have Purification essential oil blend as one of their favorites in their home. It is one that we run out of the most because we use it for so many things.
The sweet, refreshing scent of Purification instantly deodorizes and neutralizes the air. This blend also contains citronella to deter insects and soothe minor bites.
To learn more about this wonderful essential oil blend and its many uses, CLICK HERE. I have an entire post on the uses of Purification, so take a look.

And because so many of us love Purification, I decided to give three 15ml bottles away. 
This offer is for everyone, so keep on reading, even if you are already a member with Young Living.
This is how it works:
The first three (3) people that decide to sign up as Young Living wholesale members with me as their sponsor and enroller will receive:
        AND        

Read on!!!!


1. A choice of three awesome starter kits. Pick the ONE that suits you best. See picture below.
The savings are amazing. I have 18 members that signed up with me and every single one has chosen the Premium starter kit because it provides the most savings, the best items (diffuser and 11 essential oils) and awesome samples. :)
 
2. A $20 voucher towards your starter kit. In other words, the deal gets sweeter. The basic kit will cost you $20 (after voucher) instead of $40, the Basic Plus will cost you $55 (after voucher) instead of $75 and the Premium kit will cost you $130 (after voucher) instead of $150. 
The Premium Starter Kit comes with 13 items (if you see all the samples and roller top as a single packet), so it would be like paying $10 for each item! Those are some amazing savings!
I will give you the one-time use voucher number after you sign up. When you are ready to place your order for your starter kit, you can enter the voucher number I will give you and then you will receive the $20 discount.
But wait, it gets better!
3. After you sign up and order your starter kit, I will mail you a FREE 15ml (large) bottle of Purification essential oil blend (US shipping). The picture shows the small (5ml), so you get 3 times more than that (value of $24.67 retail).  :) Yay!
4. Once you are a member, you will receive wholesale pricing on any order you place (that is 24% off). Just order whenever, wherever, like any online order. No middle man needed.

5. You don't have to sign up for any auto-ship and you don't need to sell any product. Ever. That is, if you don't want to. Message me if you have questions.

6. I will add you to several Young Living essential oil Facebook Groups (for wholesale members only) that will help you learn more about essential oils and their uses. :) These groups are awesome resources to have. :)

7. When you sign up with me, I am always there for you, no matter what. You can ask questions, share testimonials of how essential oils are changing/improving your family, get help when needed, etc. I am there 100%.

* For those of you who already are wholesale members, do not despair! 
You can still receive this awesome bottle of Purification essential oil blend! 
All you have to do is refer someone to me to sign up with me and once they sign up, 
THEY get the $20 voucher and YOU get the Purification bottle! :) Everyone wins.

Hurry! I only have three vouchers and three Purification bottles to give out together! 
Once they're gone, they're gone!
Email me at thenaturalhomeschool@gmail.com
Serious inquiries only, please.


Click here to read my Privacy and Disclosure Policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.