McGuffey's Readers and Classical Conversations Review


Scripture Memory, Pledge of Allegiance, Patriotic songs



A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education)


I tried a new pizza crust recipe. It was made with quinoa. I loved it. My family didn't. Thankfully, I was smart about tying out this new recipe, so I planned for it to be a snack, not a meal. That way, if people didn't like it, they could easily find another snack. It was a little bit of extra work to make, so I am not sure if I would go through the trouble of making it just for me. I thought it was really, really good. I soaked the quinoa overnight, then drained and blended with water and such to make a paste. Baked, flipped, baked, added toppings, baked again (just for ingredients to heat up and cheese to melt.


Spring Printables from Little Natural Cottage


This is a ring that some dear friends gave to me years ago. I recently found it again in my jewelry box and have been wearing it since. It has the Mandarin Chinese calligraphy for "affection."


If you read about about the pizza crust made out of quinoa, you know that my family didn't like it. To make up for it, I made this homemade pizza recipe. It never fails, they all love this one. Let me know if you want the recipe. ;)

First night on her big girl bed went as planned: sleeping on brother's bed. It's alright. She'll get used to it soon. :)
Update: She has been sleeping great in her own bed.
Homemade lotions: two versions on the outside, same recipe on the inside.

Some more homemade goodies with essential oils.
Left to right and front: Air/fabric freshener, insect repellent, hand sanitizer, lotion (made out of raw organic shea butter and organic coconut oil.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.