Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Homeschooling Journal: April 2014 Part 7

Homeschooling a Toddler
We practiced the numbers 0-10 and then read a really great book with lots of vocabulary words.
It included body parts, clothing, mealtime words, food, at home, toys, going out, playground, bathtime, bedtime, transportation, numbers, colors, shapes, etc.
This post contains affiliate links. To learn more, please click here.
 
House chore we did together: folding laundry. :)
Poetry Reading
Letter from penpal
Loving the hermit crabs
My new workout: T25. I love it! As a busy mom, it helps to know that I can give it my all (no breaks) and then I am done for the day. I love it that the program comes with so many different workouts, so it's hard to get bored.

A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education) 
Online Diagnostic Test
Praying before bed
Reading up on Easter
More Easter stuff. These are printables from Little Natural Cottage.
A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education)
 
We took advantage of the A.C.E. lesson on shoe tying to use our Montessori Dressing Frames. To learn more about these, CLICK HERE.
 photo YLjoinmyteamfinal_zps9399e46f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.