Friday, June 6, 2014

Homeschooling Journal: April 2014 Part 8

Montessori Culture (History): A Child's Timeline
I think it is pretty much self-explanatory, but here's what we did:
He chose a light-colored piece of construction paper and drew as straight a line as he could (I think he did a great job). Then I helped him draw lines for each year of his life.
We thought of important things that happened each year and, between the two of us, wrote them down where they belonged. It was simple making it because he has lived a mere 4 years. I can't imagine if I had to make my timeline of 34 years! :)
   Read on
This post contains affiliate links. To learn more, please click here.

T-Ball Practice
 

Our House Chore in practice. To see the whole explanation, click HERE.
   
Classical Conversations Review
            
A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education)
   


I am really loving my T25 workout. I wish I could do it daily, like the schedule suggests, but realistically, I can't right now. I am making it a priority, but still, more important things come up and that make it impossible for us to make time. I know, I know, it is only 25 minutes, right? Yes. It is awesome that it is only 25 minutes, but on some days, even I can't spare 25 minutes.
Our current read...
Helping me with house chores: we fold cloth diapers together.
Easter Sunday. Look at the beautiful day we had!
New kicks. :)


Montessori Math: Golden Beads Material
To see more, CLICK HERE.
     
     
    
 photo YLjoinmyteamfinal_zps9399e46f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.