Saturday, June 28, 2014

Homeschooling Journal: April 2014 Part 10

Read on...
This post contains affiliate links. To learn more, please click here.
 
After pulling a near all-nighter, I did get it all done. And here they are, our Classical Conversations binders. :) Beautiful. Love them!
Fun at the Splash Pad
Brother writing a letter to his dear little penpal in England.
 
Hubby and I went out on a date. I can't remember the last time we went on one. This is our dear friends' daughter. She loves our children and they love her. The had fun at the local school's carnival and hanging out with her. Hubby and I went to dinner and a movie and had a lovely time.
Juicing!
This is the knife I let brother use when he eats. We use The Pampered Chef small knife (pictured below). It is only $4.50 and we love it. It has a rounded tip and blunt teeth, but it still cuts food well.
Mild intervention to Sister's constant thumb-sucking. She started out sucking her thumb only to nap and sleep at night, but it is becoming an all-the-time thing. Her dentist checked her mouth a few months ago and he said that her palate was really narrow and really high because of the sucking motion. She needs to stop before her palate fuses in that shape because it can
Have you heard about Purification essential oil by Young Living and how many things it can do for you, your health, your family, pets and home? If you haven't or if you'd like to learn more, CLICK HERE.
 
windy day = let's fly a kite day
This is the book that I haven't been able to put down. Seriously, it is a book that had me engaged from beginning to end. It is a great read, full of revelations and awesome information on how to keep our hearts in check. I cannot recommend it enough. If you'd like to find out where to find a copy, I have provided a link at the bottom of this post.
This is one of the yummiest snacks we have made at our home. It is shortcake with sliced banana and strawberries and sprinkled chocolate chips throughout.
Superheroes. Who doesn't LOVE superheroes? This is a very common occurrence in our home. :)
             

 photo YLjoinmyteamfinal_zps9399e46f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.