
This is my personal review of this packet. As an exchange for an honest review, I got this wonderful packet to look at and use in my homeschool. All sentiments are honest, real and in no way biased. In fact, I like Little Natural Cottage's material so much that I decided to become an affiliate.
If you purchase this packet, I will receive a small compensation, but it does not change your price or anything else. To read my disclosure, please CLICK HERE.
At the end of this post, you can read reviews from other moms who have previewed this packet. But let me tell you why I love this February packet.
These are the main things that I loved using this packet in my homeschool:
1. I appreciate the fact that there are Scripture verses included. One of the verses is 1 John 4:7. As K was coloring that page, I started singing a song I learned when I was little "Beloved, let us love one another. For love is of God and anyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. For he that loveth not, knoweth not God, for God is love. Beloved, let us love one another. First John 4: 7 and 8. First John 4:7 and 8." K loved it so much. He is now singing it on his own.
2. The colorful images are very attractive throughout and the entire style of the packet is very neat, orderly and very user-friendly. Even the black and white coloring pages are so beautiful and my son really enjoyed making those pages colorful.
3. The variety of activities is exciting. It keeps everyone interested and the newness of every activity is definitely an attention grabber and retainer. There are several Math pages, coloring pages, writing/copy work, history mini lessons, holidays (Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day, Random Acts of Kindness Day, National Freedom Day, Black History month, President's Day, etc), a fun, child-friendly recipe, and even Valentine's Day cards. I am looking forward to doing the President's Day activities with our co-op next week and K will be handing out the Valentines he made to his friends there.
4. This packet included many fine motor skills like cutting, writing, copying, tracing, circling and gluing. Perfect for little hands to develop and practice dexterity. K really needs to practice his cutting skills that making Valentines for his friends wasn't only fun for him, but he loved that the activity was useful and thoughtful. He isn't extremely fond of cutting with scissors, but this activity was so fun for him (picking out pictures for each specific friend, picking card colors, etc) that he didn't even notice that he was doing something that he didn't like much (cutting).
This packet is 26 pages long and is full of creative and educational activities. It is only $2.00 for the entire printable packet, so you can't beat that. The quality of this packet is incredible and I am happy to be able to use it in my homeschool.
Would you consider purchasing it for only $2.00? If so, please click on any of the two pictures below. Thank you for your consideration! Every little bit helps us towards purchasing materials for our homeschool.
Blessings!

Review from CP:
I'm seriously in love with these printables, the valentine's are adorable, love love love the love jar idea and the fact that it includes president's day. Great minds think a like, If I had the time I'd be making the same type of packets!
Review from JF:
I loved this! There are so many cute ideas and fun activities in this packet. I loved how there are many different things incorporated within the month. It covers math, handwriting, holidays, a verse from the Bible, and it even has a fun recipe! Thank you for taking the time to put this together for other parents to use.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.