Sunday, December 22, 2013

Free Printables. Pledge of Allegiance (American Flag, Christian Flag, Bible)


Click here to get this free printable.


We use the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) curriculum (along with a few others) in our homeschool. As part of this curriculum, we have these three pledges that we learn by heart and use regularly. I had made some pretty lame ones for the time being out of construction paper and permanent marker. It was definitely time to upgrade, especially because I got a laminator (yes!).

These are the graphics I made and wanted to share with you as free printables for your homeschool rooms. They turned out great when they came out of the printer (I printed them on card stock) and I am sure they will look even better once they are laminated. A sheet protector will hold up perfectly fine or you can even get a nice frame for each at the dollar store. These are letter-sized prints (10.5 x 8.5).
Click here to get this free printable (Christian Flag)
Click here to get this free printable (Bible)
 photo YLjoinmyteamfinal_zps9399e46f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.