Monday, December 30, 2013

Monthly Goals: January 2014

This year, I have teamed up with a wonderful group of ladies to encourage each other to set goals on a monthly basis and be held accountable for them. When I heard of this, I thought it was a brilliant idea and that I really need this in my life.
So here it goes. I will stick with 3 realistic, reasonable and attainable goals each month.
Goal: Get back into the groove of things without over-filling our schedule.
Focal Point: Develop better time-management skills.
Goal: Homeschool for 2 hours daily (Monday through Friday). 
We have been lax about this lately (with the holidays and all), 
but it is time to get back into a routine. My children thrive on 
routine (and frankly, so do I).
Focal Point: Setting priorities in their right places.
Goal: Have at least one planned play date a week (at home or elsewhere).
Focal Point: Be social, be fun.
To see everybody else's goals, click here.
monthly goals linky at mama smiles

4 comments:

  1. I love these goals! And I love the pictures! I am looking forward to connecting more this year! Thank you for linking up at @ http://lemonlimeadventures.com/setting-achieving-goals/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me! It is fun to see everyone's goals. :) Such an inspiration!

      Delete
  2. Great goals! I always struggle with finding the balance of planning activities without overscheduling. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! We share the same simple goal wants :D look forward to following along this year :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.